Here are the details-
The following rules are to be adhered to by all cook-off cooks, judges and/or assistants:
1. Event takes place at Thermoworks in American Fork, Utah October 31st,2020
Contestants may arrive as early as 7 am. The spots will be assigned as teams arrive. There will be a competitors meeting at 9:00 am. "How to do turn in" and other details will be discussed at this time.
Corn bread turn starts at 11:45-12. Nothing after 12 o'clock sharp. Chili turn in 12:30-12:45 sharp. Judging will follow turn in time and awards shortly thereafter.
2. The entry fee will be $50.00 per chili entered. Contestants may enter up to 3 chilis. $25 per cornbread entry, 2 entries allowed. Must have payment complete.
3. The meat and vegetables are the only things that can be pre-smoked and ready. All other ingredients need to be prepared at the competition. Chili needs to be fully assembled during the event.
4. Contestants are responsible for supplying all of their own utensils,tables,pop up(if desired) and products related to their chili submission and maintenance of its proper temperature for serving.
There will be a few generators available, but it is advised to bring your own heat source(camp stove,crock pot, etc) Please bring an insulated water cooler with hot water and soap as a wash station. Condiments will not be provided.
6. Each contestant will be assigned a “contestants number” by the scorekeeper and be given a container in which their chili will be collected for official judging. You must keep your contestant card number, this is how we will call the awards.
7. The decision of the judges is final. Judging will be based on score cards which are
8. Each contestant is responsible for policing and cleaning up the area at the end of the day and removing all items from the area. There will not be an area for cleaning of dishes. No items shall be allowed to remain after the close of the Cook-off. Clean up finished by 3 pm and no later.
The prizes are as follows-
These are some fantastic prizes!!!
1st place prize-
Camp Chef prize of a Pro 60x Double burner Gas Stove valued at $275
2nd place prize-
Camp Chef Prize
3rd place prizes-
Camp Chef Prize
4th place prizes-
Prizes to be determined still.
All registered competitors will receive a swag bag from Camp Chef and Thermoworks!
Any additional questions, please email me anytime